If you know you need a target market—but don’t know where to start, this interview will help. Often, your market is right there in front of you, where you can see a need. Usually, it comes from your past experience. This is where I found my target market (creative professionals) in 1988.
Last week, I shared the story of how I got started with Anderson Smith, who interviewed me on his radio show, 1 Hour Photo, on ArmadaFM. Listen in if you want to hear:
- Questions to ask yourself to find your market without starting from scratch
- How I found my market under a pile of paper
- How the changing economy affected the “need” for marketing
- How I help clients break old habits and build new ones
- The steps I take clients through in the 6-month marketing group process
Listen to this 11-minute interview on the Marketing Mentor Podcast.
The post How to find a market (without starting from scratch) appeared first on The Marketing Mix.