A successful freelance career isn't fueled by talent alone. You also need a good grasp on the business aspects of working solo.
And that's exactly why you need to sign up for the 3rd annual Creative Freelancer Conference. Presented by HOW and Marketing Mentor, CFC will take place at the Hyatt Regency Denver on Saturday and Sunday, June 5-6.
Our panel of top consultants and veteran freelancers will share practical, real-world information, including:
- sessions on crafting contracts that protect you and your work
- finding great clients and managing their expectations
- making the most of your online presence (without wasting your time or money)
- effectively managing your finances and becoming financially empowered
- and more
Plus, you'll save when you sign up by the March 12 Early-Bird deadline!
Whether you're already established or still thinking about going solo, you'll get the information you need for business success in any economic situation. Find out more at CreativeFreelancerConference.com.
Stay connected at the CFC Blog and join the CFC Groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: Announcements, conference, Connecting, creative freelancer conference, designers, graphic designers, photographers, Posts by Ilise, Self-Promotion, Speaking