Thank you to the 450+ attendees who made CFC 2012 – in my opinion and that of many others—the best CFC yet. I'll be thinking long and hard about what made it so strong this year and how to make it even stronger next year. In the meantime, please SAVE THE DATE for San Francisco, June 22-26, 2013!
If you didn’t make it to Boston this year, check out these posts from the Creative Freelancer Blog to get in the loop:
- What you missed at CFC 2012
- Making time to work ON your business
- Session recap – best practices for pricing
- Recommended reading from HOW and CFC
- Are you running a business from the sticks?
And check out the post-conference discussion on CFC LinkedIn Group where some recent discussions include:
- Do you normally charge clients for meetings?
- What is a fair rate for logo development?
- Advice needed on hiring subcontractors.
- Ebook designers wanted…
If you need an in-person conference fix, you can get it in these upcoming events:
- MYOB – October 17-19th in Nashville
- HOW Interactive – Sept 27-29 in D.C. & Oct 29-31 in San Francisco
Don’t forget to save the date for CFC 2013 – June 22-26, 2013 in San Francisco!